11.09.2009 11:55 PM
hello.
I'll be leaving in the wee hours of early morning on the 14th of November to China.
I'm LEAVING FOR GOOD.
Goodbye everyone.
I love you.

So yeah, I'm going to China on 14th November, 3am in the morning.
On the 13th, this Friday, I have CCA, after that I'm rushing back to my primary school for some dinner with my friends. After that when I go home, I'm not planning to close my eyes and catch any sleep and I'll be active in maple.
WTHeck.
WTHell.
WTHo.
APPLE.
WHY AM I GOING TO CHINA>?
AND I'M MISSING MY PRECIOUS LOVELY SLEEP FOR SOME BUDGET AIRLINE TO CHINA.
The place I'm going to is where everyone speaks my dialect.
Apparently I can't really understand what they are saying. Worse still, I can't really speak my own dialect.
how shameful.
Once, my relatives from there came over to Singapore and there was a 13 year old girl who can speak Hainanese like O.O
SO PRO.
Then, I'll be like so ASHAMED OF MYSELF.
She is the same age as me, and she is like so much smaller in size than me! Like even smaller than Cheryl or Alicia! She looks like some P3 girl.
WOW, and she speaks Hainanese SO MUCH BETTER.
Her PRO-ness leaves me 无话可说... and so ashamed of myself...
She can speak it much better, and me, only a few words, like the telephone(because I will always hand my grandmother the phone when someone asks for her).
How am I going to communicate on 海南岛?
YEPS, that's where I'm going to.
Somewhere at the southern side of the whole of China.
And that's why I've decided to be especially quiet there.
If someone talks to me and I can't understand, I will just nod and try to manage a smile. =)
If someone asks me a question and I can't understand, I will just "err..... ......".
That is the plan if my mother isn't sticking with me and helping me translate what they say.
Oh yeah. I've forgotten my cousins! They are coming with me and my mother. So its like a maternal-side holiday abroad. I'm not really close to them, because I'm closer to my paternal-side cousins.
I'm bringing my phone there and listen to music and be anti-social. I don't give a heck.
Okay.
To think I'm a pure Hainanese.
My parents are both Hainanese.
AND I CAN't SPEAK IT.
xP
Once, my mother was chatting with a lady who was from 海南岛. She asked my mother if she was from 海口(a place on 海南岛) because she had the 海口 accent. (I was like huh? A dialect on an island can have different accents?! THIS IS COMPLETELY SCARY)
If I'm like a mouthless doll up there in 海南岛, then
SO BE IT.
(BTW, the part at the beginning about me saying that I'm leaving Singapore to China for good is a COMPLETE LIE. Who wants to migrate to China anyway?! Communists! Ooops. Shouldn't have said that. They(The Chinese from China) would kill me. Actually, I would migrate to Japan. Japan is such a cool and fun place to be in! But the Stress Levels(SL)[<-- shows that you shouldn't be a Student Leader] are HIGH. I might commit suicide. x.x)
About
Choo Yun Yu. 19. Singapore.
Archives
December 2006 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 September 2011 October 2011 April 2012 September 2012 October 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 July 2014 August 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 September 2015 October 2015 November 2015 April 2016 June 2017
Thanks
Sylvia Plath and her bell jar;
elmotreefor his utmost patience in design and coding; with greatly-appreciated help from circuitfusednccxx