Random stuff, yah.
11.21.2009
3:57 PM
HI PPL!
another post here yah?
xDD
okay.
hmm,
I absolutely hate tweet/twit(whatever you call it) language.
ITS SUPER DUMB(no offence to people who use it)
examples are : lurbbedzxcs, soopahstarrhhzxcs, words with 'zxcszxcs' at the back.
(it sounds dumb and lame, but it sounds nice too. maybe i'll start using it soon! haha how contradicting.) really really sorry to those people who feel offended, no offence/anger/violence/hatred meant. APOLOGIES.
ohyeah, and the RisLow thing. hmm...
It all started with Boomz, and then, now SHINGZ.
WOW! Ris Low even said that she might start a 'Ris Low Dictionary'. Good idea. Smth like part of the Singlish dictionary or part of the Singlish language or something. GREAT IDEA.
I BOOMZ, YOU SHINGZ.
I feel really sorry for Ris actually. Its like everyone is laughing at you by using the word Boomz.
Thats why people are really mean you know, nowadays.
My sister says its just that her English not very good what, why must laugh at her? Its not like the whole country can speak standard english. And its not like all Singaporeans can pronounce every word correctly. Some people online is like gossiping behind her back. And tell her that she should stop attracting the paparazzi's attention, because the whole media is already giving her a bad name already. And when someone interviews her about those people who criticise and laugh at her poor English, she says they are cowards because they don't come up to her personally and criticise her, they just spread the bad name of her on the internet.
So ppl, stop laughing at her alrdy! (with the exception of the words boomz and shingz, because its impossible to stop everyone from saying it, and its like a 'fashion wave')
hmm, now about the sec 2s choosing their subjects combie.
Alot of people take History. WOWNESS. I can never take history. Its like how to do?! Its just so difficult but so easy at the same time. I think its because of the short time given to every history lessons. 80 freaking minutes a week! Tell us, how to learn about weird stuff like SBQs and SEQs, reliability qns? HOW?! Its like doing 100 different actions in 10 seconds.
Personally, I think the subject combie that suits me is the Buy-cow.(Bicultural Studies) Or maybe double science(Bio & Chem, preferably) and Geog.
I can't believe some people can take 买牛(buy-cow) and triple science. ITS JUST SICK.
I will die if i take Physics. I will die if I take History.
You know, my sister has a senior, she sec 3 end of year had 2 choices. GET RETAINED or OUT.
She chose out, and she got out of school. She joined Singapore Idol, and got into like the top 50 i think. Samantha Lee. haha, I can't believe my sister knows her.
quite crappy this post ya.
ok cya! xDD
another post here yah?
xDD
okay.
hmm,
I absolutely hate tweet/twit(whatever you call it) language.
ITS SUPER DUMB(no offence to people who use it)
examples are : lurbbedzxcs, soopahstarrhhzxcs, words with 'zxcszxcs' at the back.
(it sounds dumb and lame, but it sounds nice too. maybe i'll start using it soon! haha how contradicting.) really really sorry to those people who feel offended, no offence/anger/violence/hatred meant. APOLOGIES.
ohyeah, and the RisLow thing. hmm...
It all started with Boomz, and then, now SHINGZ.
WOW! Ris Low even said that she might start a 'Ris Low Dictionary'. Good idea. Smth like part of the Singlish dictionary or part of the Singlish language or something. GREAT IDEA.
I BOOMZ, YOU SHINGZ.
I feel really sorry for Ris actually. Its like everyone is laughing at you by using the word Boomz.
Thats why people are really mean you know, nowadays.
My sister says its just that her English not very good what, why must laugh at her? Its not like the whole country can speak standard english. And its not like all Singaporeans can pronounce every word correctly. Some people online is like gossiping behind her back. And tell her that she should stop attracting the paparazzi's attention, because the whole media is already giving her a bad name already. And when someone interviews her about those people who criticise and laugh at her poor English, she says they are cowards because they don't come up to her personally and criticise her, they just spread the bad name of her on the internet.
So ppl, stop laughing at her alrdy! (with the exception of the words boomz and shingz, because its impossible to stop everyone from saying it, and its like a 'fashion wave')
hmm, now about the sec 2s choosing their subjects combie.
Alot of people take History. WOWNESS. I can never take history. Its like how to do?! Its just so difficult but so easy at the same time. I think its because of the short time given to every history lessons. 80 freaking minutes a week! Tell us, how to learn about weird stuff like SBQs and SEQs, reliability qns? HOW?! Its like doing 100 different actions in 10 seconds.
Personally, I think the subject combie that suits me is the Buy-cow.(Bicultural Studies) Or maybe double science(Bio & Chem, preferably) and Geog.
I can't believe some people can take 买牛(buy-cow) and triple science. ITS JUST SICK.
I will die if i take Physics. I will die if I take History.
You know, my sister has a senior, she sec 3 end of year had 2 choices. GET RETAINED or OUT.
She chose out, and she got out of school. She joined Singapore Idol, and got into like the top 50 i think. Samantha Lee. haha, I can't believe my sister knows her.
quite crappy this post ya.
ok cya! xDD
About
Choo Yun Yu. 19. Singapore.
Archives
December 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
April 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
March 2015
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
April 2016
June 2017
Thanks
Sylvia Plath and her bell jar;elmotreefor his utmost patience in design and coding; with greatly-appreciated help from circuitfusednccxx
