Paroxysms of paradoxical laughter.
1.25.2010 12:57 AM
_ _ _ _ _ _, You big fat arse liar. 忘恩负义的小家伙。

Hi, long time no see. its 1:03am 25th JAN now, according to my computer clock.
and great news people, I haven't finished my hmwk. (:
I seriously don't know what to write here
Maybe I'm a little too tired, my mind is just a total blank.
Like I'm a robot and supposed to do work endlessly, without any memory.
Yes, I feel like I've lost my memory.
(NOT REALLY, I just feel that I really have nothing to write about. School, normal[with Mr Koh, I believe its getting abnormal], CCA, normal[except that we had some AGM, Annual General Meeting. We sound like a company or something.)
Okay, maybe perhaps I'll write about Mingfang migrating to Perth, Australia.
Its so sad that she's leaving us.
I don't know what to say.
I wonder why people migrate to other places and not stay in their hometown.
Usually people will migrate only if they're unhappy with living and working conditions in their hometown, but would people leave when they absolutely have no problems and are satisfied with their hometown?
Which goes to show that people are weird. (:
and talking about murdering pizzas(from Alicia's blog), what can we infer from this? that HUMANS ARE SELFISH AND CRUEL. This is definitely psychologically disturbing. And even more psychologically disturbing would be Alvin and the Chipmunks. No details required.
THEREFORE, HUMANS ARE WEIRD, SELFISH AND CRUEL.
Phoebe and I were in the classroom writing postits for Mingfang's present, I was there writing and informing the others to come up. Phoebe was there, writing notes and packing stuff. Her ex-classmate, exco of student councillor, walked past the classroom. He looked into the classroom and Phoebe said hi. He ignored her and his bizarre, puzzled expression makes me wanna laugh. He looked into the classroom while he walked. He was looking at us like there was a ghost behind us or something. Phoebe was like"hello? wei! hello?!"I was using my phone but staring at him. And, when he almost walked the other end of the classroom, he said, "err, no using handphone in classroom." WHAT A JERK. HOW RUDE. People, saying hi, expect a warm greeting in return, but what does he do? Giving a weird peculiar stare isn't typical of greetings. If such a rude person can be in exco, then gangsters can be president of a country, I'm sure.
I conclude that Humans are selfish, cruel, weird and are rude jerks. But of course, there are exceptions. For example, ME. I am so warm-hearted and well-mannered that, once you look at me, you'd have given me full marks for a test. NARCISSISM OF ANY KIND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. I'm joking, otherwise, how am I going to praise me, myself and I?
And I'm in a mess. I've finished my work(FINALLY). But, I'm not in the mood to pack my bag. Sometimes, you'll feel just too tired to move your arms and carry books to your bags, nah, you're just too lazy, and I feel like a slug, too sluggish to even open your heavy eyes. But, the mess right in front of me, I'm supposed to clear it.
And MAJOR CHANGES MUST BE MADE, before my procrastination worsens(really random here). Disastrous consequences must be avoided. Lack of sleep will result in DEATH. And i wouldn't want to die in school. I don't want to come home and sleep all the way just because I'm too sleepy ttm and cannot finish my disgusting homework. I don't want to wake up in the morning to find out that, I fell aslp on my mountainous pile of homework which I haven't completed and rush it through over breakfast. I don't want to go to school, trying to complete homework on the journey and worrying about unfinished work and the scoldings I receive from teachers. I don't want to copy homework from my classmates. I don't want the whole vicious cycle to repeat itself. I don't want to...

I officially declare, the whole lot of the above are crap. :)
You are awarded with the prestigious award for having the MOST TOLERANCE AND PATIENCE for reading the whole fishcake-mama of rubbishy words above.

Its 2:37am now. I'm tired, I should get some sleep.
About
Choo Yun Yu. 19. Singapore.
Archives
December 2006 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 September 2011 October 2011 April 2012 September 2012 October 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 July 2014 August 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 September 2015 October 2015 November 2015 April 2016 June 2017
Thanks
Sylvia Plath and her bell jar;
elmotreefor his utmost patience in design and coding; with greatly-appreciated help from circuitfusednccxx