SCREW the screwdriver, please.
1.30.2010
5:40 PM
OHMYGOOSE.
I feel like giving up all the homework and just play all the way to Monday.
It's not like I'm satisfying myself.
oh heyys people.
I was bloghopping to a lot of other people's blog and realised that a lot of those people are just complaining about how FAIL their lives are.
And mine too.
I'm really SCREWED. :DD
There's like more homework than the population on earth.
which is totally disgusting. I FEEL DISGUSTED.
Whose fault is this? Teachers.
heh. And they are supposedly some angelic role models,
WHO GIVE OUT IDIOTC LOADS OF HOMEWORK. not like as if they really scrutinize our work or something.
so never mind. I decided to start homework at 8. try to finish at least all those like shengci, shaonianwenzhai, maths worksheet, and science those kind. I WASTED THE WHOLE AFTERNOON AWAY LALALALA~~~~
oh yeah, I saw many people blogging about thurs aesthetic lesson. Hmm.
So, aesthetic lesson was practically running about retardedly in the hall. Nothing much, except we learnt new formation and 2E kept messing up and making us run. I'm quite guilty myself, because Jiaxin Kenneth and I were late after break. D:
Hmm, what can I say about sch after that? Its just the usual, boring and typical.
Friday, hmm. CCA?
Ohyes, FRIDAY. TOTAL HORRIFYING.
The amount of homework was crazy, INSANE. TRECHEROUS.
(And being a very guai student, I haven't finished one, YES NOT EVEN ONE HOMEWORK.)
I haven't started my 'killing-homework' mood yet(since when did I even have 'killing-homework' mood during weekends? I don't think it ever happened before).
Ermm, 'Killing-homework' means I will chiong all homework like siao.
But recently there's no motivation(not recently, I started having no motivation like 2 years ago, when I was P6). No motivation because, there's absolutely nothing to win for. You finish your homework fast and accurate, neat and legible, and what do you get? Absolutely nothing. (Except that you won't get scolded by teachers or something close to that).
I would want at least $5 for each homework done(I'm terribly and frighteningly demanding.) And after all homework has been done, $100, please. (The chance of seeing the word 'BANKRUPTCY' in my dreams and nightmares is going to drastically increase.)
So yes, another CNY resolution, to demand money (MORE MORE MORE!!!!) after finishing homework. And not getting something lame like a 5-minutes break.(I'm so materialistic) Oh yeah, you know when you're making New Year resolutions, you can always leave some out because you can always have CNY resolutions. After you make New Year resolutions, use the time between New Year and CNY to finish up on those resolutions(AT LEAST TRY TO). And then, during CNY, make more resolutions. Sounds ridiculous, but it is feasible.
Okay, its pretty late now, I'll try to finish up on my Jap homework, and erm, sleep. and wake up tomorrow morning to finish up the effingbbq amount of school homework that all of us have been burdened with.
And I feel that B has been especially mean to A.
I feel like giving up all the homework and just play all the way to Monday.
It's not like I'm satisfying myself.
oh heyys people.
I was bloghopping to a lot of other people's blog and realised that a lot of those people are just complaining about how FAIL their lives are.
And mine too.
I'm really SCREWED. :DD
There's like more homework than the population on earth.
which is totally disgusting. I FEEL DISGUSTED.
Whose fault is this? Teachers.
heh. And they are supposedly some angelic role models,
WHO GIVE OUT IDIOTC LOADS OF HOMEWORK. not like as if they really scrutinize our work or something.
so never mind. I decided to start homework at 8. try to finish at least all those like shengci, shaonianwenzhai, maths worksheet, and science those kind. I WASTED THE WHOLE AFTERNOON AWAY LALALALA~~~~
oh yeah, I saw many people blogging about thurs aesthetic lesson. Hmm.
So, aesthetic lesson was practically running about retardedly in the hall. Nothing much, except we learnt new formation and 2E kept messing up and making us run. I'm quite guilty myself, because Jiaxin Kenneth and I were late after break. D:
Hmm, what can I say about sch after that? Its just the usual, boring and typical.
Friday, hmm. CCA?
Ohyes, FRIDAY. TOTAL HORRIFYING.
The amount of homework was crazy, INSANE. TRECHEROUS.
(And being a very guai student, I haven't finished one, YES NOT EVEN ONE HOMEWORK.)
I haven't started my 'killing-homework' mood yet(since when did I even have 'killing-homework' mood during weekends? I don't think it ever happened before).
Ermm, 'Killing-homework' means I will chiong all homework like siao.
But recently there's no motivation(not recently, I started having no motivation like 2 years ago, when I was P6). No motivation because, there's absolutely nothing to win for. You finish your homework fast and accurate, neat and legible, and what do you get? Absolutely nothing. (Except that you won't get scolded by teachers or something close to that).
I would want at least $5 for each homework done(I'm terribly and frighteningly demanding.) And after all homework has been done, $100, please. (The chance of seeing the word 'BANKRUPTCY' in my dreams and nightmares is going to drastically increase.)
So yes, another CNY resolution, to demand money (MORE MORE MORE!!!!) after finishing homework. And not getting something lame like a 5-minutes break.(I'm so materialistic) Oh yeah, you know when you're making New Year resolutions, you can always leave some out because you can always have CNY resolutions. After you make New Year resolutions, use the time between New Year and CNY to finish up on those resolutions(AT LEAST TRY TO). And then, during CNY, make more resolutions. Sounds ridiculous, but it is feasible.
Okay, its pretty late now, I'll try to finish up on my Jap homework, and erm, sleep. and wake up tomorrow morning to finish up the effingbbq amount of school homework that all of us have been burdened with.
And I feel that B has been especially mean to A.
About
Choo Yun Yu. 19. Singapore.
Archives
December 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
April 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
March 2015
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
April 2016
June 2017
Thanks
Sylvia Plath and her bell jar;elmotreefor his utmost patience in design and coding; with greatly-appreciated help from circuitfusednccxx
