electronic devices hate me.
11.21.2010
2:48 AM
THIS IS MAD.
I feel like removing Sampai Menutup Mata from the playlist, should I? blech lazy.
seriously.
WHY ALL THE THE COMPUTERS PMS NOWWW.
Can't go on facebook, Can't check mail, can't do anything except to rot in front of the tv. -__-
This is really infuriating.
The comp finally spoiled. finally because I don't really like it but because its the only comp i can use so i have no choice but to use. FINALLY NEW COMP. and finally because the comp spoiled and dunnid to suffer anymore. ^^
but I'm not particularly happy since I have stuff on the comp not saved into the hard disk yet. THIS SUCKS.
AND THIS COMP JUST GETS STUCK ON THE STARTUP SCREEN. WTH IS THIS.
this really sucks.
but at the thought of getting new comp, I get excited. :D and my bro said next week is the sitex at expo. =D
they were thinking of buying mac! :DDDD
but is it really worth it? I don't think so. I'd rather get tablet or smth. ^^
THIS EXCITES ME SO MUCH TO THE POINT THAT IT'S SCARY. o__o
but hey we won't be getting so soon anyway, so why get happy. -.-
-__- sian. i use my bro's comp then my bro unhappy. use comp, comp slow. now comp spoil no choice use bro laptop. and bro preparing to slp so use lorh. but i dunno password so quite impossible to use in the future.
life sucks. why is life like this. yep and without the comp, I can't open the worksheet jaclyn scanned and sent me = cannot prepare for interview = DIE.
besides the poor comp who abhors me to the point that it decides to commit suicide, next is my bro's laptop. Not the laptop itself, but the cable. it will pms, and REFUSE TO CHARGE THE LAPTOP.
So the poor laptop had to rely on its battery, and it DIED, well, inevitably. You can't even turn it on with the battery. -_-
Pathetic isn't it? BUT HEY I HAVE MAGIC HANDS I MOVED THE CABLE A BIT AND IT STARTED CHARGING.
but seriously, we can't just rely on luck and be grateful when the cable starts charging and curse everyone we meet when the cable collapses.
so everything sucks for me right now.
Sorry I haven't been updating. So that's the point of this post.
Electronic devices hate me. either that, my hands automatically corrupts them and destroys them instantly.
*gets depressed, goes to one corner and grows mushrom*
EVEYRYTHING HATES ME AND I'M A LOSER.
D:
*slits throat*
everything is so shit nowadays.
IF YOU HAVEN'T REALISED, I'm using my sister's friend's phone. (This is weird jiaxin is now thanking me sincerely which is unusual.) o.o
My sister had problems using her phone so her friend being ever so kind, lent her her spare phone. "看你这样可怜,借给你用啦!" -_-
Okay so after a while, my mum changed to iphone 4 and my sister used my mum's old phone. MY PHONE AT THE SAME TIME(OR MAY BE EARLIER I DON'T KNOW HOW I SURVIVED) STARTED PMSING. so i had to use the spare phone. D:
Using that phone was a relief because at least the buttons could work. but message memory sucked. o__-
okay la, at least better than weina's phone, BUT HEY, ancient phones rock k! (somehow lying to oneself)
So now my father is thinking of buying me a new phone! :D
NOKIA X3 TOUCH-AND-TYPE =D
but my bro say don't buy nokia cos he say nokia isn't good. but i trust nokia? .__.
HTC DESIRE HD.
HEY THAT PHONE IS SO COOL IT MAKES ME DROOL.
but bloody expensive can. $880 i think without contract.
but if htc desire hd too ex, then aiya, sian. then no choice x3 touch and type lorh.
hey but my old phone which pmsed the nokia 6220classic had good reviews k. like 8/10. :D (the owner must have good taste HINT HINT)
but the x3 only like 6.7/10 ?
o.o 6220classic had good camera! Good flash too! -.-
x3 only had 5 megapix camera.
htc desire hd has 8 mega pix?
BUT OHMYGOD NOKIA N8 IS SO COOL 8 MEGAPIX WITH XENON FLASH HOW AWESOME IS THAT. looked at some reviews AND THE CAMERA IS SO AWESOME. :D nice images! and HD vids! :DD
Phones i want :nokia N8 (highly impossible), nokia x3 touch and type (highly possible), htc desire hd(highly impossible as well). -.-
guess which phone i'll get. quite obvious huh.
but not soon. I'm setting my eyes on HTC Aria as well! :D HEY THE INTERIOR IS YELLOW K. SO COOL~
but why are cool nice phones so bloody expensive. tsk. sucks for me.
but anyway,
HTC ANDROID PHONES <3 nice nokia phones <3 ^^
android is awesome! but i don't like windows phone D:
okay anyway. *feels like adding jap song into playlist now*
listening to some nice jap song!
AHH~ brings back memories when i used to watch so much anime. ^---^
HEY VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE MV. :D
REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR LADY GAGA OR KATY PERRY ^^ (hehe!)
http://www.mtvasia.com/Onair/Shows/YourFavouriteVideo2010/
vote for anyone you like!
OHYES JIAXIN PLAYING PRIVATE SERVER REMINDED ME! i downloaded & installed maple into the comp and now its spoilt! -.-
It took like half my life to download and install it. And now it's dead. GREAT JOB BABE. =___=
god I'm damn busy right now.
bicul interview on 23rd nov.
IF I DON'T RECEIVE THE LETTER SOON, I need to email the teacher. -.-
piano concert on 27th i think. WHICH REMINDS ME, shit i haven't practised. -.-
erhu exam on 29th. DIE, JUST LET ME DIE.
i think that's all? right.D:
wahlau damn busy in nov! and then still got holiday homework. x__x
*slits wrist*
i feel damn stressed! o__o
What if I underperform! I have no hope for erhu exam and the bicul scholarship interview. seriously, no hope de lorh. The interviewer confirm will ask me weird questions, and I haven't practised for erhu exam. =__= I've only practised the piano, but not much also. god help me!
EVERYTHING SUCKS FOR ME DURING HOLIDAYS. WHY IS THIS SO.
look at the length of this post! Should stop now.
2:48am. 21 Nov.
I feel like removing Sampai Menutup Mata from the playlist, should I? blech lazy.
seriously.
WHY ALL THE THE COMPUTERS PMS NOWWW.
Can't go on facebook, Can't check mail, can't do anything except to rot in front of the tv. -__-
This is really infuriating.
The comp finally spoiled. finally because I don't really like it but because its the only comp i can use so i have no choice but to use. FINALLY NEW COMP. and finally because the comp spoiled and dunnid to suffer anymore. ^^
but I'm not particularly happy since I have stuff on the comp not saved into the hard disk yet. THIS SUCKS.
AND THIS COMP JUST GETS STUCK ON THE STARTUP SCREEN. WTH IS THIS.
this really sucks.
but at the thought of getting new comp, I get excited. :D and my bro said next week is the sitex at expo. =D
they were thinking of buying mac! :DDDD
but is it really worth it? I don't think so. I'd rather get tablet or smth. ^^
THIS EXCITES ME SO MUCH TO THE POINT THAT IT'S SCARY. o__o
but hey we won't be getting so soon anyway, so why get happy. -.-
-__- sian. i use my bro's comp then my bro unhappy. use comp, comp slow. now comp spoil no choice use bro laptop. and bro preparing to slp so use lorh. but i dunno password so quite impossible to use in the future.
life sucks. why is life like this. yep and without the comp, I can't open the worksheet jaclyn scanned and sent me = cannot prepare for interview = DIE.
besides the poor comp who abhors me to the point that it decides to commit suicide, next is my bro's laptop. Not the laptop itself, but the cable. it will pms, and REFUSE TO CHARGE THE LAPTOP.
So the poor laptop had to rely on its battery, and it DIED, well, inevitably. You can't even turn it on with the battery. -_-
Pathetic isn't it? BUT HEY I HAVE MAGIC HANDS I MOVED THE CABLE A BIT AND IT STARTED CHARGING.
but seriously, we can't just rely on luck and be grateful when the cable starts charging and curse everyone we meet when the cable collapses.
so everything sucks for me right now.
Sorry I haven't been updating. So that's the point of this post.
Electronic devices hate me. either that, my hands automatically corrupts them and destroys them instantly.
*gets depressed, goes to one corner and grows mushrom*
EVEYRYTHING HATES ME AND I'M A LOSER.
D:
*slits throat*
everything is so shit nowadays.
IF YOU HAVEN'T REALISED, I'm using my sister's friend's phone. (This is weird jiaxin is now thanking me sincerely which is unusual.) o.o
My sister had problems using her phone so her friend being ever so kind, lent her her spare phone. "看你这样可怜,借给你用啦!" -_-
Okay so after a while, my mum changed to iphone 4 and my sister used my mum's old phone. MY PHONE AT THE SAME TIME(OR MAY BE EARLIER I DON'T KNOW HOW I SURVIVED) STARTED PMSING. so i had to use the spare phone. D:
Using that phone was a relief because at least the buttons could work. but message memory sucked. o__-
okay la, at least better than weina's phone, BUT HEY, ancient phones rock k! (somehow lying to oneself)
So now my father is thinking of buying me a new phone! :D
NOKIA X3 TOUCH-AND-TYPE =D
but my bro say don't buy nokia cos he say nokia isn't good. but i trust nokia? .__.
HTC DESIRE HD.
HEY THAT PHONE IS SO COOL IT MAKES ME DROOL.
but bloody expensive can. $880 i think without contract.
but if htc desire hd too ex, then aiya, sian. then no choice x3 touch and type lorh.
hey but my old phone which pmsed the nokia 6220classic had good reviews k. like 8/10. :D (the owner must have good taste HINT HINT)
but the x3 only like 6.7/10 ?
o.o 6220classic had good camera! Good flash too! -.-
x3 only had 5 megapix camera.
htc desire hd has 8 mega pix?
BUT OHMYGOD NOKIA N8 IS SO COOL 8 MEGAPIX WITH XENON FLASH HOW AWESOME IS THAT. looked at some reviews AND THE CAMERA IS SO AWESOME. :D nice images! and HD vids! :DD
Phones i want :nokia N8 (highly impossible), nokia x3 touch and type (highly possible), htc desire hd(highly impossible as well). -.-
guess which phone i'll get. quite obvious huh.
but not soon. I'm setting my eyes on HTC Aria as well! :D HEY THE INTERIOR IS YELLOW K. SO COOL~
but why are cool nice phones so bloody expensive. tsk. sucks for me.
but anyway,
HTC ANDROID PHONES <3 nice nokia phones <3 ^^
android is awesome! but i don't like windows phone D:
okay anyway. *feels like adding jap song into playlist now*
listening to some nice jap song!
AHH~ brings back memories when i used to watch so much anime. ^---^
HEY VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE MV. :D
REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR LADY GAGA OR KATY PERRY ^^ (hehe!)
http://www.mtvasia.com/Onair/Shows/YourFavouriteVideo2010/
vote for anyone you like!
OHYES JIAXIN PLAYING PRIVATE SERVER REMINDED ME! i downloaded & installed maple into the comp and now its spoilt! -.-
It took like half my life to download and install it. And now it's dead. GREAT JOB BABE. =___=
god I'm damn busy right now.
bicul interview on 23rd nov.
IF I DON'T RECEIVE THE LETTER SOON, I need to email the teacher. -.-
piano concert on 27th i think. WHICH REMINDS ME, shit i haven't practised. -.-
erhu exam on 29th. DIE, JUST LET ME DIE.
i think that's all? right.D:
wahlau damn busy in nov! and then still got holiday homework. x__x
*slits wrist*
i feel damn stressed! o__o
What if I underperform! I have no hope for erhu exam and the bicul scholarship interview. seriously, no hope de lorh. The interviewer confirm will ask me weird questions, and I haven't practised for erhu exam. =__= I've only practised the piano, but not much also. god help me!
EVERYTHING SUCKS FOR ME DURING HOLIDAYS. WHY IS THIS SO.
look at the length of this post! Should stop now.
2:48am. 21 Nov.
About
Choo Yun Yu. 19. Singapore.
Archives
December 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
April 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
March 2015
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
April 2016
June 2017
Thanks
Sylvia Plath and her bell jar;elmotreefor his utmost patience in design and coding; with greatly-appreciated help from circuitfusednccxx
