Littlest birds, sing the prettiest songs
9.24.2012 12:11 AM


There needs to be more music like this.


Right now the internet's being a hypocritical ass so I thought I'd come here.
I've been neglecting this blog and I am truly sorry about that.
Since the exams are over, it is therefore time to be an evil bitch and execute the plan.

The plan of laughing at all other students whose exams are imminent.
HAHAHA MY EXAMS ARE OVER HURHURHUR GO ON STUDYING YOU STUPID ASSES I'VE HAD MY TORTUROUS TIME AND ITS NOW YOUR TURN. WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING AND GETTING ALL YOUR As LOOK AT ME I'M POSTING AND BEING HAPPY AND BEING IGNORANT OF ALL THE TROUBLES OF THE WORLD
OH BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO, WHAT CAN YOU DO, MOAN AND CRY YOU USELESS HOBO. GROAN IN AGONY WHILE I HAPPILY PASS MY TIME BEING AN INTERNET WHORE; DROWN IN BOOKS WHILE I GO LURKING AROUND TOWN AND SIPPING ON STARBUCKS; MEMORISE YOUR MATH FORMULAE AND FUNCTIONS OF PEPSIN WHILE I ROLL AROUND IN SCHOOL AND LAZE AROUND LIKE GARFIELD.
SUCK YOUR THUMBS AND BAWL LIKE A BABY BECAUSE YOUR EXAMS ARE COMING! FUCK CHEM FUCK MATH FUCK EVERY SHIT IN THE WORLD~~~~~~~~~~~ LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKS I GIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~ *starts dancing and prancing around*

okay its the end of my insane rant. ^__^
I probably shouldn't gloat here because there are people who are taking O levels and its really important. And seriously you guys should study. 勉強しなさい。一生懸命じゃないはいけません。
Ironically, I'm taking HCL and Japanese for 'O's so I probably should study as well and shouldn't be rejoicing too much. ~__~

Things I need to do for 'O's :
  1. Compile notes for Japanese (grammar, particles, sentence structures, conjunctions, and maybe vocabulary? but vocab is so broad urgh)

  2. STUDY THOSE NOTES.

  3. Start reading Chinese newspapers and 好作文 and take note of any apt words and phrases. (I should probably do this for English too.)

  4. Do the past year HCL O level papers I bought. 

There is a high possibility that I won't accomplish any of these anyway because I'm such a slut so I should probably just delete this list 
No I need to believe in myself and try taking one step towards finishing these tasks starting from tomorrow. :)
FAT HOPE

This is (sort of) a self-consolation. #自我安慰inprogess
The amount of self-discipline and determination I need is, well, overwhelming.
Which is what I lack for the whole of this year especially for EOYs. If I had put in more effort, I probably wouldn't need to worry and think of getting retained. But then again, 早知今日,何必当初? I thought I could rely on EOYs to pull my GPA up but it wasn't that easy (WELL OBVIOUSLY CHOO WHAT WERE YOU THINKING) and conclusion: everything was screwed.
English: screwed (not really. I tried my best, no but then again, not really my utmost effort)
Math: SCREWED FOR HELL HURHUR WHATEVER WHO CARES ABOUT FUCKING MATH~ This math exam just strengthened my desire to take H1 math because *bimbo voice* like seriously, I'm quite hollow and math just isn't my cup of tea.
No, but seriously, H2 math isn't all that amazing(because Sequences and Series, Complex Numbers... are you serious?)and how the school makes it sound like you're normal taking it disgusts me. like, it really disgusts me.*
Chinese: -no comments-
Bio: I was banking on this but it failed me. I didn't really finish the paper but I thought whatever I answered seemed acceptable so whatever.
Chem: fuck it. screwed but whatever. /roll eyes/ I wasn't really relying too much on this but I did study and its such a disappointment. LOST ALL HOPE FOR IT.
SCS/Econs: Surprisingly I'm actually quite satisfied with my performance during the exam. I finished my essays for SCS on time and I could give decent examples. (with so much help from Sasha&Huimin I HAVE TO REALLY THANK THEM) But my social cohesion essay was a little risky. For Econs I just did it with my own pace, intuitively and logically. I mean, its really just based on your common sense right, so I just did whatever I thought was right. THANK GOODNESS THERE WASN'T ANY SHORT ANSWERED QUESTIONS otherwise I would've died a million times over.
History: DIED. IT KILLED ME A THOUSAND TIMES CONSECUTIVELY. URGH PAPER 1(SBQ) its just all bullcrap such a pity. Paper 2(SEQs) had really tough questions and I just vomited out everything I knew before I realised, after the exam, I could've used the content for the compulsory question for QUESTION 2 AND I STUPIDLY DID QUESTION 3. urgh WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME I SHOULD HAVE STUDIED but I stupidly thought 'oh there's nothing to study for history' I should just slice my head off and pop a glock into my forehead. totally.
CID: just make yourself look really bad and add in a little more details. Isn't that really quite easy?
Looking at this... everything flew past so quickly but it drained my energy so much at such a rapid rate I thought I could die. I blame myself for not studying earlier but its over anyway so I should just look on the bright side of life.
After a quick glance at the summary above, I can safely say that its screwed and I should bid farewell to the current year 4s cos I'll be retained I should just cling onto the last ray of hope. I mean my results for the first few terms were bad right, EOYs couldn't have been that bad(I REALLY STUDIED, OKAY) as to pull my grades down further. (I hope so) EOYs constitute 40% of any subjects' grades. If I... No I should stop thinking so much. It's currently 11:51pm and I'm exhausted. (Actually thinking about it, I have no idea why I can't ever fall asleep early on the day before a schoolday) I'll post tomorrow if I can.

Hope for all the best. u__u

*And the school makes you feel like a pathetic loser if you don't take 4 H2s when its so obviously not the case. In other JCs(according to my sister), 3 H2s and 1 H1 is the norm and 4 H2s is really for those crazy students. To be honest, I can't ever imagine people taking like 2H3s and another H1 which maximizes their 13 Academic Units which is extremely psychotic and pervertibly insane. =Shall talk about subject combi in the next post= back to the point, if you seriously can't cope with the heavy work now, and are hesitating about whether to take 4 H2s, DON'T. It'll be a wrong choice and the worst regret of your life. My sister says that A level is about scoring As and you should take what you're good at, not what you're interested in. So just mug more and do your best. When you score As for A level, you'll then have the bargaining power for the university and the course you desire. (funny how I'm giving advice when I'm not in a good position myself either)

Tata~
About
Choo Yun Yu. 19. Singapore.
Archives
December 2006 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 September 2011 October 2011 April 2012 September 2012 October 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 July 2014 August 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 September 2015 October 2015 November 2015 April 2016 June 2017
Thanks
Sylvia Plath and her bell jar;
elmotreefor his utmost patience in design and coding; with greatly-appreciated help from circuitfusednccxx