ゲームの…オタク?!
10.28.2012
2:56 AM
I like gaming.
Well, yes I do like it, but not to an extent of a gaming geek, I guess.
(At least I don't spend the whole day playing someuseless game or something. I do, however, spend a huge amount of time on the internet, I might blog about it some time in the distant future.)
I mean, I seriously don't mind shooting people down, hitting snorting pigs with very angsty birds, or speeding through the roads while destroying public property. But I'd like to confess that I have a rather faint heart, so gory/horror games just aren't my thing. (I remember being introduced to this game by my cousins called F.E.A.R., which was about eliminating this female ghost thing. Although it seemed like it was a FPS game where you just shoot her down, IT ISN'T OKAY. The CD cover was enough to freak me out. ~__~)
If you know me well enough, I have this sort ofobsession craze over the Sims series. I could talk about it all day long I swear. (okay not really I'm not exactly a hard-core fan, but I just adore the EA team working behind the scenes. THEY'RE SO COOL) I've played all 3 Sims. Sims, where you could die just playing 1 Sim and impossible to play without cheats; Sims 2, where they improved the game tremendously(thankfully) and more interesting expansion packs!; Sims 3, where the graphics became so much better and gameplay-wise, you can just travel to a lot without having to load them one by one! ahh~
anyway point is, being a fan of sims 3, I had to watch the maxis live broadcast from EA! ^^ (a pity I couldn't catch the live one though, I had to watch the recorded one >__> it was at 2 in the morning!) They talked about a lot of stuff. The upcoming Sims 3 expansion pack Seasons SHIT THIS IS SERIOUSLY EXCITING first time they're inserting elements which requires 2 expansion packs! and then also new stuff pack: 70s, 80s & 90s stuff pack! hehe retro stuff are always never outdated. And also a new town from the store, Monte Vista. First time they're building an Italian style city! always exciting. AND THEN SIMCITYYYYYYYYYYYY OHMYGAWDDD the last simcity game was simcity 4 which was like around 2003, which was around sims1's time(nearing 10 years ago). wow yes it is that long ago(simcity societies came out in 2007 i think but i won't count it as a simcity game cos it didn't live to expectations u__u) it seems really fun you literally can build anything but BUT BUT BUT you can't build subways. D: that's really quite sad I hope they allow us to build it in future expansion packs or something.
then at last, they just allowed this crazy bunch of people to do something(I forgot, you can go watch!) and then the presenter said "oh gosh this bunch of university students." so obviously people asked them about whether university is the expansion pack after the seasons, but they gave no further comment. THOSE SNEAKY BASTARDS EH. C'MON JUST LET THE NEWS OUT ALREADY. The Russian origin store accidentally allowed the sims3 university ep to go online but they took it down within a few hours(why is it always them who leak things out? it was Katy Perry sweet treats last time and now this...) okay anyway I'm SUPER HAPPY AND EXICITED FOR SIMCITY TO COME OUT OH GOD ITS GONNA BE DAMN UBER FUN I SWEAR MARCH 5TH/6TH 2013 I'M WAITING FOR YAAAAAA I DON'T CARE IF I GET TOO BUSY WITH SHIT SCHOOLWORK OR WHATEVER HAHAHA JUST GONNA BUY IT AND PLAYYYYY MY MAR HOLS AWAY~~~~~~~
Speaking of which, I hope it doesn't cost too much, like $60-70 cos I'll be broke, which is why I'm trying to save and try not to spend too much money. u__u
And speaking of holidays I should write out a list of stuff I wanna accomplish.Which is impossible, considering how lazy I am
If you haven't known, my results are so bad I didn't have to submit my combi through IVLE. Which I was particularly grateful for, since I didn't fret so much for my subject combi. >__> (okay maybe I did but I don't remember) Hopefully, I made the right decision by doing H1 math (since I REALLY hate math), and obviously I'll definitely be a full humans student. /I still don't get why CLL isn't inside the list for 3H2s, seriously/ and hopefully I get into my choice cuz its an odd combi, and I'm not quite keen on E lit, but it seems so fun and interesting at the same time(if only my school allowed us to study Kazuo Ishiguro). =__= I just pray history doesn't kill me.
Watching Mirai Nikki. Its quite interesting but the romantic parts are super duper cheesy sometimes I just cringe and some parts are quite sick and gory which makes me cringe even more. I think there were about 2 homosexual references in like 1 episode(only that episode) which makes it funny and ultra awkward but its still quite enjoyable and yeahhh. But the website I watch on the anime quality is starting to suck. Next episode I'll be watching is episode 18~!
Well, yes I do like it, but not to an extent of a gaming geek, I guess.
(At least I don't spend the whole day playing some
I mean, I seriously don't mind shooting people down, hitting snorting pigs with very angsty birds, or speeding through the roads while destroying public property. But I'd like to confess that I have a rather faint heart, so gory/horror games just aren't my thing. (I remember being introduced to this game by my cousins called F.E.A.R., which was about eliminating this female ghost thing. Although it seemed like it was a FPS game where you just shoot her down, IT ISN'T OKAY. The CD cover was enough to freak me out. ~__~)
If you know me well enough, I have this sort of
anyway point is, being a fan of sims 3, I had to watch the maxis live broadcast from EA! ^^ (a pity I couldn't catch the live one though, I had to watch the recorded one >__> it was at 2 in the morning!) They talked about a lot of stuff. The upcoming Sims 3 expansion pack Seasons SHIT THIS IS SERIOUSLY EXCITING first time they're inserting elements which requires 2 expansion packs! and then also new stuff pack: 70s, 80s & 90s stuff pack! hehe retro stuff are always never outdated. And also a new town from the store, Monte Vista. First time they're building an Italian style city! always exciting. AND THEN SIMCITYYYYYYYYYYYY OHMYGAWDDD the last simcity game was simcity 4 which was like around 2003, which was around sims1's time(nearing 10 years ago). wow yes it is that long ago(simcity societies came out in 2007 i think but i won't count it as a simcity game cos it didn't live to expectations u__u) it seems really fun you literally can build anything but BUT BUT BUT you can't build subways. D: that's really quite sad I hope they allow us to build it in future expansion packs or something.
then at last, they just allowed this crazy bunch of people to do something(I forgot, you can go watch!) and then the presenter said "oh gosh this bunch of university students." so obviously people asked them about whether university is the expansion pack after the seasons, but they gave no further comment. THOSE SNEAKY BASTARDS EH. C'MON JUST LET THE NEWS OUT ALREADY. The Russian origin store accidentally allowed the sims3 university ep to go online but they took it down within a few hours(why is it always them who leak things out? it was Katy Perry sweet treats last time and now this...) okay anyway I'm SUPER HAPPY AND EXICITED FOR SIMCITY TO COME OUT OH GOD ITS GONNA BE DAMN UBER FUN I SWEAR MARCH 5TH/6TH 2013 I'M WAITING FOR YAAAAAA I DON'T CARE IF I GET TOO BUSY WITH SHIT SCHOOLWORK OR WHATEVER HAHAHA JUST GONNA BUY IT AND PLAYYYYY MY MAR HOLS AWAY~~~~~~~
Speaking of which, I hope it doesn't cost too much, like $60-70 cos I'll be broke, which is why I'm trying to save and try not to spend too much money. u__u
And speaking of holidays I should write out a list of stuff I wanna accomplish.
| Choice | H2 | H1 | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
| ① | EC | HI | ELL | MA |
| ② | EC | EN | HI | MA |
| ③ | EC | EN | ELL | MA |
If you haven't known, my results are so bad I didn't have to submit my combi through IVLE. Which I was particularly grateful for, since I didn't fret so much for my subject combi. >__> (okay maybe I did but I don't remember) Hopefully, I made the right decision by doing H1 math (since I REALLY hate math), and obviously I'll definitely be a full humans student. /I still don't get why CLL isn't inside the list for 3H2s, seriously/ and hopefully I get into my choice cuz its an odd combi, and I'm not quite keen on E lit, but it seems so fun and interesting at the same time(if only my school allowed us to study Kazuo Ishiguro). =__= I just pray history doesn't kill me.
Watching Mirai Nikki. Its quite interesting but the romantic parts are super duper cheesy sometimes I just cringe and some parts are quite sick and gory which makes me cringe even more. I think there were about 2 homosexual references in like 1 episode(only that episode) which makes it funny and ultra awkward but its still quite enjoyable and yeahhh. But the website I watch on the anime quality is starting to suck. Next episode I'll be watching is episode 18~!
About
Choo Yun Yu. 19. Singapore.
Archives
December 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
April 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
March 2015
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
April 2016
June 2017
Thanks
Sylvia Plath and her bell jar;elmotreefor his utmost patience in design and coding; with greatly-appreciated help from circuitfusednccxx
