if history could set me free (II)
2.10.2013
12:22 AM
okay yes finished dinner.
Many things happened within this month or so and its already almost going to be CNY/Valentine's. /creys/
Shall start with the most recent ones:
Many things happened within this month or so and its already almost going to be CNY/Valentine's. /creys/
Shall start with the most recent ones:
- Mr Ng(my PE teacher), after a very slack PE session(which consists of running 6 rounds, and doing your maximum pull ups after which we can play games. yup this is considered slack) on Thurs, Huangqi and I were walking back at the edge of the volleyball court and we were walking behind Mr Ng. Then he suddenly turned back, saw us and reached out his hand.
- I was taken aback(well obviously) and he said something really quickly which I didn't comprehend, but I proceeded to shake his hands anyway. Then he did the same to Huangqi and Huangqi replied "Happy New Year". Then I realized what he said was happy new year. Right. (I must've been having that dumbfounded/shocked expression on my face when I shook his hands. urgh)
- Yesterday(Fri) was super super fun! ^^ School celebrations were ~__~ first was the 变脸 section, where this guy performed(and I thought it was a her). Sort of discovered the trick behind it? but he removed his head gear thing which left me confused again. Then the telematch. Supposed to count the number of 笔画 for the 成语s but they aren't even chengyus! more like zhu he yu. you tell me how can 快高长大be a 成语?! Left the audi before another match to
start preparing for concert performanceprevent any further misery. - CO people were all being grilled alive while we were cruelly trapped in a huge enclosed barbecue pit behind the curtains, when the 舞狮 performed and Mrs Teo delivered her speech and giving the goodie bags to the elderly. Officially we were supposed to gather on stage at 9am but the concert started at 1030am wtf. We obviously didn't waste our time and life gathering so early.
- At the last part of the second song, our 弓法 became all so messy and disorganized which was SUPER hilarious! hahaha!
- went back to CO room and packed up. supposed to go back to hall to watch the rest of the concerrt but whatever -__- Wanted to go to the audi to slack but we decided to just loiter in one of the tutorial rooms. hehe.
- met up with the others! walked to JP when we saw Yunda's bro hahahaa
- was deciding where to eat lunch when we saw Zeping. hahaha super epic called him a few times and he came to join us hehe. So it was me, Zeping, Lynn, Tiffany, Ruofei, Sasha, Yijia, Amanda and Jenny. ^^
- We were deciding what to eat (yes very indecisive, we had to agree upon several criteria, no fast food, not many people blah blah). Finally chose Pepper lunch but there were too many people so we just chose the restaurant beside it hahaha! some Korean restaurant
- I ate BBQ pork lunch special quite nice! Kimchi was spicy! hehe everyone ate something like mine(BBQ chicken, chicken soup, beef soup, Jenny ate kimchi soup!) It came with rice and soup and kimchi (except for Jenny's which came with some ikan bilis-like fish, that tasted sweet, in replacement for the soup) only Zeping ate the Korean mixed rice! had to mix everything together! damn fun HAHAHA I wanna try :>
- They were playing 2012 MAMA on the tv. which was kinda weird. But I didn't know Adam Lambert went to perform there! :OO
- Walked around JP. Drank Share tea hehe ^^ I was hesitating whether to buy but I gave in in the end. Taro milk tea with white pearls nomnomnom (Amanda left first, then Yijia and Sasha)
- went Popular to buy the Lonely Planet Taiwan travel guide for my brother. Wanted to contact my brother to ask whether price was reasonable ($51 wth) but he didn't pick up. D:
- Felt super uncomfortable after that, needed to go toilet to shit. I wanted to go to a toilet that's quiet but I guess in JP that's never ever gonna happen. The toilet opposite the Samsung store is supposedly the more quiet one but ... =__= Lynn helped me carry my bag (Thanks Lynn! ^^) and Zeping led the way to the toilet because I didn't know the way to the 'quiet' toilet
I'M SUCH A FAILURE - Was standing at the last cubicle, waited super long (wtf there were 3 cubicles) was a Friday afternoon an auspicious hour to relieve one's bowels?
- went in to the cubicle and VOILA~ IT WAS A SQUATTING TOILET /confetti/ was kinda shocked at first but I guess I had to make do with it. (okay that sounded weird) I took a long while before I decided it was fine and not unnatural to be squatting down to defecate.
I thinkI took a long time because #1 the toilet stank really badly, like, really badly. #2 it was a bloody SQUATTING TOILET so my legs were super 酸 at the end and I couldn't even stand up properly #3 Zeping had to come look for me cos I took so bloody long OH MY GOD- I was coming out from the toilet and like walking outside the Singtel store when I saw him, I asked why he come and he was like "you take so long the others tell me come find you..." and so we walked back. (DARN BLOODY EMBARRASSING OH GOODNESS WHY ARE MY BOWELS SO SPORADIC wtf)
- bought the book~! then slacked around the novel section. Zeping found this whole set of Gossip Girl books. I didn't know Gossip Girl had books! (okay went to search and realized the series is based on the novel series). okay so when Jiawin called and said he was coming, I told everyone, and Zeping asked, "What kind of coming?" THEN I WAS SUPER SHOCKED, and looked at him wide-eyed. O__O then he was like, "NO that's not what I meant!" HAHAHAHA SUPER FUNNY he meant coming to JP or going to Ruiyang's house hahahaha
- Jiawin came (with 2 bags of old clothes wth) and we slacked around again. Played with Samsung tablets (this booth in Popular. >__>) then we decided we should leave, after the girls disappeared for half an hour at least. found them in the novels sections (again)!
- We wanted to leave already but Yinjia said she was almost done so we waited/hanged out/chilled outside Goldheart. (FOR SUPER LONG) Amanda came and said hi(before leaving with her mum for some reunion dinner I heard at some golf course resort wor)! hahaha! I sat down on Jiawin's two bags of clothes. hurhur
- Yinjia arrived with 大包小包 HAHAHA all her birthday presents! hmm heard the story about him hmm mmmm uhmmm... ermmm ... super creepy please.
- okay so we got lost in Ruiyang's condo but we still managed to get in, and then we took the wrong lift! went back down and saw Ruiyang waiting. ^^
- HIS CONDO IS SUPER PRETTY ELEGANT CLEAN WHITE BEAUTIFUL MARVELLOUS POLISHED AND CLEAN CLEAN ORGANIZED
- ITS TOO PRETTY I CANNOT
- I want a room for myself too. slacked around. Ruiyang's super nice offered us food and drinks and we just made a whole lot of noise and mess at his house hahahaha
- He even went back to his old house to get movies for us to watch! (what the hell how many bloody houses does he have u__u)
- played pigs watched tv, decided on what food to get and Ruiyang called the tzechar to order. People started coming. ^^ I remember Jiang Xu coming in with Wantian, then Lynn + others were like "JIANG XU~~!" and Wantian said, " EH WAHLAU I ALSO COME IN, TOMORROW MY BIRTHDAY" SUPER FUNNY HAHAHA
- oh yep Shueh Chien transferred to ACJC but he came to join us! hehe I wanna buy AC merch from him 8D
- so we went down to the coffeeshop and waited for the others to come. had to separate tables D:
- ate dinner~~ :D Kangkong, ha cheong kai, fried egg. Was that it? (sounds quite little hahaha) OH I forgot, cereal prawns! tasted a little different from the usual ones. =)
- went back to his condo and Kenlynn came! We played even more pigs! watched TV. and just ended up being high and crazy n__n
- people started leaving D: Those who left before me were Wantian, Jeremy, Jiang Xu, Jiawin and Zeping (I think). oh yeah and Shueh Chien
- Ruofei was super CUI. her expressions damn funny! When I played pigs, I keep thinking someone putting up their noses then I put up when there wasn't even anyone doing it! ENDED UP A WHOLE LOT OF CONFUSION I AM SUPER DUMB WHAT THE HELL HAHAHA
- Ruiyang's father brought back 2 more computers (from his shop?) for those people staying (Yunda and Ziwei) to play DOTA ~__~
- we left in the end (Lynn, Kenlynn, Ruofei, and me) and Ruiyang's father fetched all of us ^__^ super nice! he said he was going back to his shop at Bt Timah Plaza so it was on the way.
In the end the turnout was quite good! ^^ super fun and I was so happy/excited for this outing. Hope we have something like this again =)
I just realized I'm such a greedy person and such a big spender. My financial situation doesn't seem optimistic for this year I need to curb my spending and hopefully survive this year without going fully broke. I need to start listening to some of The Script songs before going to the concert otherwise I'll be some lost sheep I swear
About
Choo Yun Yu. 19. Singapore.
Archives
December 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
April 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
March 2015
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
April 2016
June 2017
Thanks
Sylvia Plath and her bell jar;elmotreefor his utmost patience in design and coding; with greatly-appreciated help from circuitfusednccxx
