pseudonymum
3.09.2013 5:11 PM





shit why are they so funny
I love MadTv why did they have to stop production in 2003! /creys/
(I think I've said this before... u__u I can't, they're too funny I need to spread awareness about their existence)
They're so unbearably hilarious and its amazing how they can relieve so much of my stress.
Sigh.. How can they ever come up with so many ideas for their comedies! Its seriously anything under the sun, although some might be a little racist/discriminating/derogatory. But the last one was this short film by Alexander Wang who featured Bon Qui Qui, a character from MadTv! Its too funny I LOVE HOW SHE SAYS "OUHHHHH ROOUUDDE" and "NEEED TO GO NEEEED TO GO"
ahhh~ I could spend my whole day watching but the harsh reality has to slap me right in the face.

Anyway, this post is kind of overdue, because I wanted to blog about... /drum roll please/
SIMCITY & SIMS 3 UNIVERSITY LIFE
THEY'RE ALREADY OUT, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THEM
u__u
Heard there were some problems with SimCity's servers, hope it gets resolved soon. I don't get why they had to make it online though, but oh well its their choice so I guess we all have to make do with it. :/
I wanted to blog about how its just days away to their release and now it's a few days after their release. Time flies huh. I still remember before school started, around the end of December, I was so looking forward to the release and now they actually already have several patches...
IT BETTER BE GOOD I (WILL BE) SPEND(ING) BUCKS ON THIS

Anyhow, let's traipse over to the more important things in life.
Hmm I'm still deciding between UK, Shanghai and Korea for my school trip, there's also Australia at the end of the year. u__u My parents encouraged to go for the UK one since they said I could go Korea any time(well not really). They don't seem to know about the Shanghai trip though. Its OCIP and seriously $700 for 2 weeks is really worth the deal. And then, $3200-3500 is a little... I'm cash-strapped.
I'm currently still hesitating about the decision to go UK because I'm an indecisive bitch there's this guy who is planning on going/seems determined/has decided on going UK too, whom I find bloody annoying and dislike very much. Even though sometimes I find him quite nice as a person and he's also quite nice as a friend, most of the time he's just this irritating guy whose jokes I don't find funny and is an extreme nuisance(to me, at least) in his mannerisms and how he speaks. And it doesn't help with the fact he sticks around me more than half the time I'm in school and (the thought of) being in the same class as him for 4 years further reinforces my emotions towards him. The very notion of him just leaves me helplessly unguarded against any form of major fluctuations in my blood pressure level(by that I mean a drastic increment). Even now as I'm typing this, this almost feels surreal but I actually seem like I'm running to the verge of having a heart attack.

I should probably delete this paragraph and stop hating. I don't even know whether he knows I have this blog and I probably shouldn't be doing this behind people's back but seriously there're just some people you simply can't get along with, so whatever

Oh, and I'm still deciding whether to buy a film camera from lomography. I still have some piggy points and they're about to expire in 2 days. I really want to get a La Sardina (its just a matter of when) but why not get it when its cheap! All the accessories are kinda expensive too, and it all boils down to the matter of whether I'm gripping a little too tightly on my wallet. But I'm buying SimCity and Sims 3 University Life, travelling to UK, probably getting a laptop(because of PW and several other reasons such as the inconvenience of not being able to bring any electronic devices to school with the exception of my phone; the unreliability and sluggishness of the desktop and how much junk it has), and I don't think my savings can actually support my luxurious lifestyle of constantly squandering all the money. (which reminds me, I haven't opened my red packets yet) HEY CHOO CURB YOUR BLOODY HABIT YEAH DON'T GO ON SPENDING INCESSANTLY

And yeah that's about all my ramblings and grunts about my dull lifestyle. Which I may need to take action to improve on. Such as jogging and exercising. To prevent myself from failing NAPFA. Like being cui max and not putting in my best efforts in my studies and friendships and PE. My complaints are probably incessant and unforgiving and everyone seems to be facing the same problem but I'm just some whiny old bitch who can't even bear to deal with my own problems

I find it kinda dumb that there's no blogger client for Windows Phone 8, hello can someone do it~? I might migrate to wordpress because at least I can use it on my phone /me falling back to my complaints/
About
Choo Yun Yu. 19. Singapore.
Archives
December 2006 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 September 2011 October 2011 April 2012 September 2012 October 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 July 2014 August 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 September 2015 October 2015 November 2015 April 2016 June 2017
Thanks
Sylvia Plath and her bell jar;
elmotreefor his utmost patience in design and coding; with greatly-appreciated help from circuitfusednccxx