亦步亦趋
6.26.2013
4:39 AM
hmm right its 3:25 am right now.
sorry kinda getting high.
/reverts to normal self wait i forgot, I don't have a normal self/
ahha before you start judging me for watching this crazy spasm-causing pedophilic videos which, after watching, children might suffer irreversible damage to their brains,
I earned fifty bucks for recording mypretty voice.
yeah uh huh that's right buddy you did not just read that wrong. I earned freaking fifty dollars so suck it bitches~~!
mum fetched Zhiyong and I to mediacorp for the voice recording thing. We registered at the counter, exchanged our ez link cards for security pass, waited for quite a while for the person to come and then yup using my security pass, I immediately tapped before the barrier closed so when I walked in, the barrier closed on me with a loud bang. like, LOUD. =__= so obviously everyone was staring, and it was kinda awkward... nice security guard even came over and said I should wait for the thing to close first before tapping and walking in (I thought it would be as fast as those gantry at the MRT stations... perhaps not), and asked me whether I was hurt or anything. I mean, it didn't hurt, it was just kinda shocking to have made such a loud noise.
Okay so we were led to some room, walking past some carpark, and the TODAY division. kinda cool 8D
and it was quite far in but I think it was quite an ulu part of mediacorp? anyway yep I signed some form thing and the T&C stated that I can't disclose any info even to my family and friends so I guess I shouldn't give so much details. (I wonder if I should write this post in the first place) I mean there's nothing much really, its just sitting down there reading some phrases off from the television (mostly in Chineseto show off my Chinese language prowess) and saying it into the mic. and embarrassingly I read some easy words wrongly (which I can't recall) so I can't give any examples. =__= and yeah I thought some word was a Malay word so I read like... badly. (oh my god just thinking about it makes me wanna punch myself)
okay so the recording thing took kinda long (actually not very long) but long enough to deplete my saliva, leaving me thirsty and repeating the cycles of saliva-swallowing. after all the recording, had to wait for the guy to come and pick us up again and the jiejie haha being very interested in my phone, she started asking me about my Nokia Lumia 920 (BECAUSE FREAKING PEOPLE STILL WANTS NOKIA SO STOP FREAKING WHINING ABOUT NOKIA BEING LOUSY SUCK IT UP) and we started chatting about phones. ^^ sadly I didn't get her name or anything but I know she had been a loyal customer of sony phones, but not anymore (loss in faith cos of durability issues). And her course in uni is physics. (I don't even know what uni she studies in... >___>)
and then she said there's hail in the west (OH MY GOD WHY THE HELL DID I HAVE TO MISS SUCH A HOLY TIMING). and then both of us started using our phones and then our conversation just sort of went downhill into an awkward silence. -__-
Thankfully Zhiyong was brought over by his in-charge so it became better. but after a while the guy came over, I said thanks and byebye to the jiejie but she ignored me u__u so the guy led us back, and we passed by the TODAY division (again, and the people inside stared. I mean wth concentrate on your work why are you staring out of the glass walls have you not seensuch a glam person a human being before =__=), 938 Live studio and 987 too. it was really kinda interesting. ^^
so outside the some room was some carpark, the guy asked if we can go back ourselves, we said yes, and he left us there. We made our way back, and since it was still raining quite heavily, we said we wanted to explore quite a bit (but did not do it because we weren't courageous enough). We got back our ezlink cards and the lady helped to secure the different layers of Zhiyong's cards back with a paper clip. DAMN FUNNY HAHA saying something about leaving it in the washing machine the lady too nice and cute le! ^^ so we hobo-ed there for a while waiting for the rain to subside, and we started to observe this rotating small building model thing. There weren't labels or anything so we couldn't really get the point of the model. kinda dumb really. -__- only thing interesting was that they used glass (or those transparent plastic) pieces to represent vehicles on the road. hmm. .__.
We thought the rain had stopped so we stepped out, walked down the hallway and down a flight of stairs, before we decided that the rain wasn't too heavy and continued walking out to the bus stop. and on the way there it became a little heavier so I had to use my umbrella. -__- had no plastic bag so I had to cover it back with the cover FREAK OH MY GOD I JUST REALIZED I DIDN'T TAKE IT OUT FROM MY BAG TO AIR IT FREAKING HELL DAMN GROSS URGH WHY AM I SO FORGETFUL
okay I'm back from taking it out. =__= okay then took the same bus and I alighted at KAP to meet Kit Weng, Valerie and Cheryl! ^^ (I'm sorry Zhiyong for abandoning you on the bus u__u) they're all damn guai please, all freaking studying wth. hmph H2 math totally can't click with me please. and please, like I would ever study. =__= nevertheless, thanks Val for the badge and the vinyl sticker from UK (omg regretting not going for UK FUCK MY LIFE) ^^ and I really like my badge, proudly pinned it on my bag! 8D
got damn high with them oh my god just laughed like mad and singing like some psychos with the radio playing in island creamery! and kit weng is so violent omg why throw crushed paper at me!! >( hmph they probably had a more productive studying session except me. -__- (great Choo blaming yourself when you're the one proclaiming you don't wanna study. Great. *claps for self*)
this is probably the funnest day I've had in my holidays. omg Choo why are you such a lifeless bitch. #fuckyourlife.
sort of rediscovering my love for secondhand serenade. oh my god they sound super good. ahhh all the primary school memories. :'D
Stay by Rihanna sounds nice too. and Built to Last by melee too ^^
pfft I should've spent all this time studying instead of writing this worthless post right. hmph bet you are all thinking that. >__>
shit its freaking almost 4:40 am I need to stop
SLEEP CHOO SCHOOL IS RE-OPENING SOON
and why did the haze have to subside ㅠㅠ
everyone needs to watch this shit
IT IS TOO DAMN FUNNY
THE FREAKING BLUE COW WITH LIPSTICK AND THE PERPETUALLY HIGH KOALA AND THE BLOODY WEIRD-LOOKING MONKEYS
PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN YOU NOT JUST BURST OUT LAUGHING AT THIS
sorry kinda getting high.
/
ahha before you start judging me for watching this crazy spasm-causing pedophilic videos which, after watching, children might suffer irreversible damage to their brains,
I earned fifty bucks for recording my
yeah uh huh that's right buddy you did not just read that wrong. I earned freaking fifty dollars so suck it bitches~~!
mum fetched Zhiyong and I to mediacorp for the voice recording thing. We registered at the counter, exchanged our ez link cards for security pass, waited for quite a while for the person to come and then yup using my security pass, I immediately tapped before the barrier closed so when I walked in, the barrier closed on me with a loud bang. like, LOUD. =__= so obviously everyone was staring, and it was kinda awkward... nice security guard even came over and said I should wait for the thing to close first before tapping and walking in (I thought it would be as fast as those gantry at the MRT stations... perhaps not), and asked me whether I was hurt or anything. I mean, it didn't hurt, it was just kinda shocking to have made such a loud noise.
Okay so we were led to some room, walking past some carpark, and the TODAY division. kinda cool 8D
and it was quite far in but I think it was quite an ulu part of mediacorp? anyway yep I signed some form thing and the T&C stated that I can't disclose any info even to my family and friends so I guess I shouldn't give so much details. (I wonder if I should write this post in the first place) I mean there's nothing much really, its just sitting down there reading some phrases off from the television (mostly in Chinese
okay so the recording thing took kinda long (actually not very long) but long enough to deplete my saliva, leaving me thirsty and repeating the cycles of saliva-swallowing. after all the recording, had to wait for the guy to come and pick us up again and the jiejie haha being very interested in my phone, she started asking me about my Nokia Lumia 920 (BECAUSE FREAKING PEOPLE STILL WANTS NOKIA SO STOP FREAKING WHINING ABOUT NOKIA BEING LOUSY SUCK IT UP) and we started chatting about phones. ^^ sadly I didn't get her name or anything but I know she had been a loyal customer of sony phones, but not anymore (loss in faith cos of durability issues). And her course in uni is physics. (I don't even know what uni she studies in... >___>)
and then she said there's hail in the west (OH MY GOD WHY THE HELL DID I HAVE TO MISS SUCH A HOLY TIMING). and then both of us started using our phones and then our conversation just sort of went downhill into an awkward silence. -__-
Thankfully Zhiyong was brought over by his in-charge so it became better. but after a while the guy came over, I said thanks and byebye to the jiejie but she ignored me u__u so the guy led us back, and we passed by the TODAY division (again, and the people inside stared. I mean wth concentrate on your work why are you staring out of the glass walls have you not seen
so outside the some room was some carpark, the guy asked if we can go back ourselves, we said yes, and he left us there. We made our way back, and since it was still raining quite heavily, we said we wanted to explore quite a bit (but did not do it because we weren't courageous enough). We got back our ezlink cards and the lady helped to secure the different layers of Zhiyong's cards back with a paper clip. DAMN FUNNY HAHA saying something about leaving it in the washing machine the lady too nice and cute le! ^^ so we hobo-ed there for a while waiting for the rain to subside, and we started to observe this rotating small building model thing. There weren't labels or anything so we couldn't really get the point of the model. kinda dumb really. -__- only thing interesting was that they used glass (or those transparent plastic) pieces to represent vehicles on the road. hmm. .__.
We thought the rain had stopped so we stepped out, walked down the hallway and down a flight of stairs, before we decided that the rain wasn't too heavy and continued walking out to the bus stop. and on the way there it became a little heavier so I had to use my umbrella. -__- had no plastic bag so I had to cover it back with the cover FREAK OH MY GOD I JUST REALIZED I DIDN'T TAKE IT OUT FROM MY BAG TO AIR IT FREAKING HELL DAMN GROSS URGH WHY AM I SO FORGETFUL
okay I'm back from taking it out. =__= okay then took the same bus and I alighted at KAP to meet Kit Weng, Valerie and Cheryl! ^^ (I'm sorry Zhiyong for abandoning you on the bus u__u) they're all damn guai please, all freaking studying wth. hmph H2 math totally can't click with me please. and please, like I would ever study. =__= nevertheless, thanks Val for the badge and the vinyl sticker from UK (omg regretting not going for UK FUCK MY LIFE) ^^ and I really like my badge, proudly pinned it on my bag! 8D
got damn high with them oh my god just laughed like mad and singing like some psychos with the radio playing in island creamery! and kit weng is so violent omg why throw crushed paper at me!! >( hmph they probably had a more productive studying session except me. -__- (great Choo blaming yourself when you're the one proclaiming you don't wanna study. Great. *claps for self*)
this is probably the funnest day I've had in my holidays. omg Choo why are you such a lifeless bitch. #fuckyourlife.
sort of rediscovering my love for secondhand serenade. oh my god they sound super good. ahhh all the primary school memories. :'D
Stay by Rihanna sounds nice too. and Built to Last by melee too ^^
pfft I should've spent all this time studying instead of writing this worthless post right. hmph bet you are all thinking that. >__>
shit its freaking almost 4:40 am I need to stop
SLEEP CHOO SCHOOL IS RE-OPENING SOON
and why did the haze have to subside ㅠㅠ
About
Choo Yun Yu. 19. Singapore.
Archives
December 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
April 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
March 2015
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
April 2016
June 2017
Thanks
Sylvia Plath and her bell jar;elmotreefor his utmost patience in design and coding; with greatly-appreciated help from circuitfusednccxx
