hazy mess
6.25.2013
2:50 AM
Right now as I'm writing this, I'm waiting for Huimin to get ready from her golf lesson so I can go to her house and study. Hopefully Yiling has baked some strawberry cheescake cupcake so we can munch on them later. C:
I'm sitting at BK, trying to breathe as much of the haze so I can be diagnosed with lung cancer and die being very
okay right now its 2:40am and I need to cut my hair tomorrow in the morning so I need to sleep like real soon.
Yet again, I couldn't finish the post (as seen above) but you can't blame me! Yiling arrived right at that moment so I stopped writing.
Hmm so that day's studying session wasn't fruitful. (Was it ever fruitful in the first place) Waihong came over and we studied in silence for a while. yep kinda productive but it just sort of worsened and started decreasing rapidly. Ate instant noodles and snacks and even started playing with Huimin's hamsters, oh great goodness please tell how productive it could be. =__=
okay shall end it here.
The recent weather has been quite crazy with PSI hitting 400++.
Its amazing and I'm FREAKING GRATEFUL for the horrid weather really, it spared all the history students from having the history oral test with Mr Mezz (lovely idea from Mr Mezz where we have to sit in front of him and think of an argument on the spot after he gives the question and argue with him and rebut him zzz) and Twitter's been really funny for this haze conditions. Now I'm just hoping it won't improve so all students can be spared from school.
Okay need to sleep like NOW need to spare some energy for the 50 bucks I'm earning tomorrow! ^^
yeah and feeling kinda fucked cos I haven't been studying and all that blaming myself due to my procrastination and ill-discipline bullshit just comes up again
I'm sitting at BK, trying to breathe as much of the haze so I can be diagnosed with lung cancer and die being very
okay right now its 2:40am and I need to cut my hair tomorrow in the morning so I need to sleep like real soon.
Yet again, I couldn't finish the post (as seen above) but you can't blame me! Yiling arrived right at that moment so I stopped writing.
Hmm so that day's studying session wasn't fruitful. (Was it ever fruitful in the first place) Waihong came over and we studied in silence for a while. yep kinda productive but it just sort of worsened and started decreasing rapidly. Ate instant noodles and snacks and even started playing with Huimin's hamsters, oh great goodness please tell how productive it could be. =__=
okay shall end it here.
The recent weather has been quite crazy with PSI hitting 400++.
Its amazing and I'm FREAKING GRATEFUL for the horrid weather really, it spared all the history students from having the history oral test with Mr Mezz (lovely idea from Mr Mezz where we have to sit in front of him and think of an argument on the spot after he gives the question and argue with him and rebut him zzz) and Twitter's been really funny for this haze conditions. Now I'm just hoping it won't improve so all students can be spared from school.
Okay need to sleep like NOW need to spare some energy for the 50 bucks I'm earning tomorrow! ^^
yeah and feeling kinda fucked cos I haven't been studying and all that blaming myself due to my procrastination and ill-discipline bullshit just comes up again
About
Choo Yun Yu. 19. Singapore.
Archives
December 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
April 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
March 2015
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
April 2016
June 2017
Thanks
Sylvia Plath and her bell jar;elmotreefor his utmost patience in design and coding; with greatly-appreciated help from circuitfusednccxx
