susurrous
8.28.2013 10:23 PM
watching the recorded live sessions from The Sims at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany.

OKAY OKAY OH MY GOD THEY'RE REVEALING SIMS 4 OKAY I'M REALLY EXCITED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the create a sim part is AMAZING THE LEVEL OF DETAIL IS INCREDIBLE HOW I WISH I WAS THERE TO PLAY
okay that's just it... I wished they revealed more stuff u__u
and the Sims section in Gamescom they called it Sims Camp argh mah gad so mad fun u__u

okay while they were answering questions, THE STAR WARS MUSIC WAS PLAYING OH MY GOD IS THERE A NEW GAME

argh fuck I'm wasting all my time WHEN I SHOULD BE DOING MY EOM  AND HAHAHA THIS FRIDAY IS THE INTERNAL DEADLINE AHAHA SHIT

I wanna cry I thought my EOM was okay and it came back with loads of criticism /creys/

Tell me how I can critique the new point I'm about to make urgh. I'm such a dumb bimbo bitch

anyway to cut this short

1) I thought I dropped my thumbdrive in the library or at the library shelves and lost it cuz I couldn't find it at home at night when I decided to do my EOM. Since it contained all my PW shit, obviously I panicked and since I couldn't really do anything I just went to sleep. (wow what a contrast)
the next morning I rummaged through my pencil case TO FIND IT THERE.

I could really gouge my heart out and eat it.

2) Mr Mezz chased us out of class today u__u
We were 'not doing our job', and since we weren't,  he 'won't do his job either'. (that's what he said, I think)

sex ed is a waste of time. but Ms Cheng is nice because she probably feels like it is a waste of time as well and released us early without saying too much :> ahh she's such a nice teacher

anyway some more news.
My bro visited NORTH KOREA. THE DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KOREA. and he said the people there are genuinely nice. okay but a traumatic experience when he just touched down oh god.

hehe so exciting right. kudos to him for even visiting ALONE. oh goodness. but they're nice to their tourists. Since I've already uploaded the photos from the camera I might as well include one.

and after spending about 10 minutes looking through the photos, I don't think I'll be posting one. =__= its really hard to choose one that's nice and representative but not what you would see on TV. and what if I break the rule and they come knocking on the door one day and demand me to hand the camera and all evidence over to them and in the process bring me back there? I really don't mind actually please get me out of school okay no, touch wood.
nonetheless, the photos my brother took there shows NK as clean and orderly. Wow, it seems quite a nice place. That's probably just the picture they would want to depict to the tourists: that they are a clean and advanced country, not any different from Singapore. :/
My bro brought back a lot of stuff (stuff from NK like brochures, Air Koryo's fan, DVD of Arirang and a bag full of stuff) so its really precious and they are treasures I swear. I mean who would ever have such stuff its too cool and interesting.

oh yes my bro went Beijing too(well obviously otherwise how would he have flown into Pyongyang) and he bought the Little Red Book 8D new book to read hahaha

okay I need to stop otherwise I would never start on my EOM its already 10,17pm and I feel like sleeping

About
Choo Yun Yu. 19. Singapore.
Archives
December 2006 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 September 2011 October 2011 April 2012 September 2012 October 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 July 2014 August 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 September 2015 October 2015 November 2015 April 2016 June 2017
Thanks
Sylvia Plath and her bell jar;
elmotreefor his utmost patience in design and coding; with greatly-appreciated help from circuitfusednccxx