promos are over!
9.20.2013
1:55 AM
okay technically they aren't but the last paper is next week and I have a 5-day break before the last test(SEA history) and the all boys camp (ahaha wtf)
hmm. Should I blog about how all the tests are?
First day: IH. was really scared but I tried my best! I mean I just read through the notes before the test and during the test itself I attempted to offer an argument and a counterargument that I could rebut (I really tried!) Hope Mr Mezz finds it okay. At least don't fail me Mr Mezz. :/
First question was about Marshall Plan, second was about Gorbachev's policies (end of Cold War) and the third was about the liberal international economic order (global economy). I don't know any shit about global economy so I kinda fluffed my way through. u__u (in retrospect, I think I kinda fluffed my way through the second question as well)
Went to eat Billy Bombers with Miaoye after the paper. She ordered some chicken chop(which looked and tasted so much better than what I ordered.) I ordered some fish pasta thing (it was just two pieces of fried fish and pasta -.-). I was shaking all the cheese out from the container to add to my pasta, the lid was loose and everything flew out. Yes, there was this heap/pile/mountain of cheese on my pasta and Miaoye and I stared at each other in shock. I embarrassingly scooped some of the cheese back into the container (urgh gross) and had to continue eating the cheese-infested pasta (as if it wasn't cheesy and creamy enough). I couldn't finish it because it was too much. I felt bloated.
This day sucked for Bio people cos they had a paper in the afternoon and they ended at 5pm. Oh god super horrible.
Second day: Econs! Being a serious case of procrastination, I probably started only studying at 10pm in the night (because I think I fell asleep due to my bloated stomach + I studied till late the previous night) it wasn't really productive and I didn't really study much.
Started memorizing the five tables and arguments for and against protectionism in the morning. Yep I am so smart. looked through all the answer keys and stuff, so I didn't touch market structures at all. was studying in the canteen in the morning when Ms Zeng+Keith Prince came and screamed at us to go for morning assembly since we were already there. =__= wtf waste our time I mean seriously we aren't required to go for it. Worst thing is I ended up being the only person in my class queue. hahaha what bullshit. -___________________-
Case study was okay.... but I have an ominous feeling about it, because everytime I feel okay for econs, it turns out bad. I didn't finish the paper. but I probably felt okay didn't really feel bad.
Essay was... better than I expected I guess. I did the international trade question really slowly, so I only had the remaining 15 minutes for the other question(talk about time management), which I chose the (a) central economic problem and optimal choice question (b) something about market failure. Ahahha it was really screwed since I didn't have enough time I just wrote some stuff about scarcity, allocative and productive efficiency briefly before moving onto the part b, and wrote some crap about market failure. I was drawing the graph for market failure when they said to stop writing. ~__~ oh well.
Next was elit, which was about 2 hours after econs. it was just bad. Terrible.
I read the poems and I just wanted to die. I chose the question about love and not modernity because at first glance I decided I could not understand London(title of poem). Couldn't really understand what they were about. ended up using 1 hour (time management skills very good) to decipher what the poems were talking about and I wrote a whole lot of bullcrap. Passage-based question wasn't done that well either; I felt like I was merely stating the obvious. The whole paper was so poorly done, I was like oh please end this torture now. Even when I was writing halfway I was secretly praying for the paper to end early so that the teacher has less shit to mark. ("is it time? oh 15 more minutes" /continues writing bullcrap/)
One day break before math, which was today!
hahaha oh puh-lease I can never be well-prepared for a test even if there's a day break before it. It was such a long paper (3 hours) and I just felt so drained and exhausted halfway through. I was yawning and tearing. I just sort of gave up halfway cos I knew I could pass but I won't pass with flying colours. gah I just can't do integration and probability. -__- Didn't finish the paper as well. left around 2 blanks? they were integration questions. Argh I need to buck up on my probability and integration.
went home really early I reached home at 12pm and I heard church bells! C: ate lunch, watched some episodes of flip side and I slept till 7.45pm. (woah a long nap there)
Today is Mid-Autumn Festival too but my family didn't drink tea or eat mooncakes. -_- The moon didn't even appear much because the clouds were covering it. gah.
The long nap... isn't really effective. I'm feeling super sleepy now. and hungry! it doesn't help that I'm watching cooking videos argh.
It looks SO GOOD I WANNA EAT.
I hope I do decently well for SEA history.
hmm. Should I blog about how all the tests are?
First day: IH. was really scared but I tried my best! I mean I just read through the notes before the test and during the test itself I attempted to offer an argument and a counterargument that I could rebut (I really tried!) Hope Mr Mezz finds it okay. At least don't fail me Mr Mezz. :/
First question was about Marshall Plan, second was about Gorbachev's policies (end of Cold War) and the third was about the liberal international economic order (global economy). I don't know any shit about global economy so I kinda fluffed my way through. u__u (in retrospect, I think I kinda fluffed my way through the second question as well)
Went to eat Billy Bombers with Miaoye after the paper. She ordered some chicken chop(which looked and tasted so much better than what I ordered.) I ordered some fish pasta thing (it was just two pieces of fried fish and pasta -.-). I was shaking all the cheese out from the container to add to my pasta, the lid was loose and everything flew out. Yes, there was this heap/pile/mountain of cheese on my pasta and Miaoye and I stared at each other in shock. I embarrassingly scooped some of the cheese back into the container (urgh gross) and had to continue eating the cheese-infested pasta (as if it wasn't cheesy and creamy enough). I couldn't finish it because it was too much. I felt bloated.
This day sucked for Bio people cos they had a paper in the afternoon and they ended at 5pm. Oh god super horrible.
Second day: Econs! Being a serious case of procrastination, I probably started only studying at 10pm in the night (because I think I fell asleep due to my bloated stomach + I studied till late the previous night) it wasn't really productive and I didn't really study much.
Started memorizing the five tables and arguments for and against protectionism in the morning. Yep I am so smart. looked through all the answer keys and stuff, so I didn't touch market structures at all. was studying in the canteen in the morning when Ms Zeng+Keith Prince came and screamed at us to go for morning assembly since we were already there. =__= wtf waste our time I mean seriously we aren't required to go for it. Worst thing is I ended up being the only person in my class queue. hahaha what bullshit. -___________________-
Case study was okay.... but I have an ominous feeling about it, because everytime I feel okay for econs, it turns out bad. I didn't finish the paper. but I probably felt okay didn't really feel bad.
Essay was... better than I expected I guess. I did the international trade question really slowly, so I only had the remaining 15 minutes for the other question(talk about time management), which I chose the (a) central economic problem and optimal choice question (b) something about market failure. Ahahha it was really screwed since I didn't have enough time I just wrote some stuff about scarcity, allocative and productive efficiency briefly before moving onto the part b, and wrote some crap about market failure. I was drawing the graph for market failure when they said to stop writing. ~__~ oh well.
Next was elit, which was about 2 hours after econs. it was just bad. Terrible.
I read the poems and I just wanted to die. I chose the question about love and not modernity because at first glance I decided I could not understand London(title of poem). Couldn't really understand what they were about. ended up using 1 hour (time management skills very good) to decipher what the poems were talking about and I wrote a whole lot of bullcrap. Passage-based question wasn't done that well either; I felt like I was merely stating the obvious. The whole paper was so poorly done, I was like oh please end this torture now. Even when I was writing halfway I was secretly praying for the paper to end early so that the teacher has less shit to mark. ("is it time? oh 15 more minutes" /continues writing bullcrap/)
One day break before math, which was today!
hahaha oh puh-lease I can never be well-prepared for a test even if there's a day break before it. It was such a long paper (3 hours) and I just felt so drained and exhausted halfway through. I was yawning and tearing. I just sort of gave up halfway cos I knew I could pass but I won't pass with flying colours. gah I just can't do integration and probability. -__- Didn't finish the paper as well. left around 2 blanks? they were integration questions. Argh I need to buck up on my probability and integration.
went home really early I reached home at 12pm and I heard church bells! C: ate lunch, watched some episodes of flip side and I slept till 7.45pm. (woah a long nap there)
Today is Mid-Autumn Festival too but my family didn't drink tea or eat mooncakes. -_- The moon didn't even appear much because the clouds were covering it. gah.
The long nap... isn't really effective. I'm feeling super sleepy now. and hungry! it doesn't help that I'm watching cooking videos argh.
It looks SO GOOD I WANNA EAT.
I hope I do decently well for SEA history.
About
Choo Yun Yu. 19. Singapore.
Archives
December 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
April 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
March 2015
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
April 2016
June 2017
Thanks
Sylvia Plath and her bell jar;elmotreefor his utmost patience in design and coding; with greatly-appreciated help from circuitfusednccxx
