I thought it was sad news that my father was gonna sell off the iPhone 4, because I thought there was gonna be no more convenient apps to play around with. But when my father went to get his iPhone 5, he actually called back and asked what color we should get for the iPad. SHOCKING RIGHT. now the whole family has a new device to play with hehe.
The iPad Air is really light, like so much lighter than all the previous iPads 8DD it looks kind of like the iPad mini but obviously this is much bigger. I am still not sure what I can do with it though.
Yep so this is kinda exciting. :))))
Anyway today is a fun day !!
Went out with Yunning Zhiyong and LC! Didn't see them for super long already (especially Liu Chang oh god almost 5 years?) went around to plaza Singapura and we ate hot tomato. Oops didn't get my wish to eat 4 fingers. :c
Yep after lunch we walked around and hung out. Which was fun! I'm so glad that we aren't all that awkward after all the absence. 8D
I think we're gonna meet up soon! (I hope...?) I'm super excited c:
The next three days is my immersion programme with the Waseda Shibuya senior high school. u____u I hope my awkwardness could magically dissipate and I will at least sustain a conversation without it becoming awkward. And my Japanese to magically improve at least ten folds (or maybe hundred folds) so I won't have difficulties communicating with my buddies and comprehending what is taught. (My buddies take the sciences, and I don't even take chemistry. Imagine chemistry + it's in Japanese. DOUBLE KILL)
Should I dig out my third lang stuff and attempt to revive my Japanese? But I'm actually kind of tired. >__>
Argh freak I need to study this holidays this sucks. REALLY BAD.
elmotreefor his utmost patience in design and coding; with greatly-appreciated help from circuitfusednccxx
