Happy New Year
1.01.2014
2:42 AM
Hello there, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
School is starting really soon. I am dead.
I have done absolutely no homework.
I should be starting now.
Well anyway,surprisingly, I have not accomplished any of my holiday's resolutions, which has made me realize that I should not set any goals for this year to avoid any disappointment. This seems like a bad idea because... I can't keep myself on track. (as if I am) But there is no point in writing down goals simply for the sake of writing them down when I don't even attempt to adhere to them. It is kind of dumb, really.
And you probably would not be interested what my goals are. I mean seriously, people semi-care when they read my blog. They ignore if I write them down. (and probably never come back)
Boaz Toporovsky is probably one of the hottest politician I've seen, besides Sarah Palin. Ahahaha. My evolution into a bimbo is happening right in front of your eyes.
Here are some of the more interesting things I've seen on the Internets.


SURPRISE, SURPRISE.
This is from American Horror Story, if I'm not wrong.
Now for the actual surprise GIFs of HRH Queen B:

She's amazing. She's perfect.
I'm wondering if I should buy her album. c:
And talking about buying stuff, I did some crazy shopping in KL. When I say crazy, I mean cray-cray.
We were dropped off in Midvalley by our uncle, and we had a few hours to roam around. We walked in, and walked a while before we strutted into Mango. Bought some stuff. :> Met my sis and father when we realized my mum was missing. We went into Forever 21, the neighbouring shop, my sis and I looked for her and browsing at the same time while my father stood outside, keeping a lookout for mum. We walked out after a while, thinking that she could be in the toilet. My dad commanded my sis to search for mum in the toilet.
Voila! she appeared right when my sis was in the toilet. She came back from Forever 21, second floor. ~__~ She's so weird. She said she couldn't see us in Mango?! what on earth. In the end, she bought around SGD200 worth of clothes from Forever 21. Waited for my sis and we went to Zara. Bought more shits again. Then we decided to get ice cream at Haagen Dazs! :> after that, my father called our uncle to fetch us, then while walking around, we found Uniqlo! And that was the craziest shit because within 5 min, we walked out of Uniqlo with a fresh bag of new clothes.
And we had to run to the drop-off point to meet our uncle, because security was so tight, drivers aren't allowed to wait at the drop-off point. And when we reached our uncle was trying to negotiate with the lady security guard, which was incredibly shameful for us.
And please don't call us stupid for not using our phones during the 'lost mum' encounter. My dad was calling her countless times and most of the time the call simply couldn't get through. (bad reception in KL). Besides, she wasn't robbed/kidnapped or anything. She was happily shopping in Forever 21. =__=
After I've come back to SG, I feel like I need to buy more shits. While things are cheaper in Malaysia(actually... there isn't mich of a difference), I FEEL THIS NEED WELLING UP INSIDE OF ME. And many of those... aren't really necessary. Material desires. heh.
Perhaps instead of a 2014 resolutions/goal-list, I should start on a shopping list. Pfft.
School is starting really soon. I am dead.
I have done absolutely no homework.
I should be starting now.
Well anyway,
And you probably would not be interested what my goals are. I mean seriously, people semi-care when they read my blog. They ignore if I write them down. (and probably never come back)
Boaz Toporovsky is probably one of the hottest politician I've seen, besides Sarah Palin. Ahahaha. My evolution into a bimbo is happening right in front of your eyes.
Here are some of the more interesting things I've seen on the Internets.
- 10 most iconic photos of the 40s
- Beyonce? More like BEYONSLAY
- 10 resolutions, 10 masterpieces
- This local artist who drew the masterpieces in the previous link and I adore them very much


SURPRISE, SURPRISE.
This is from American Horror Story, if I'm not wrong.
Now for the actual surprise GIFs of HRH Queen B:

She's amazing. She's perfect.
I'm wondering if I should buy her album. c:
And talking about buying stuff, I did some crazy shopping in KL. When I say crazy, I mean cray-cray.
We were dropped off in Midvalley by our uncle, and we had a few hours to roam around. We walked in, and walked a while before we strutted into Mango. Bought some stuff. :> Met my sis and father when we realized my mum was missing. We went into Forever 21, the neighbouring shop, my sis and I looked for her and browsing at the same time while my father stood outside, keeping a lookout for mum. We walked out after a while, thinking that she could be in the toilet. My dad commanded my sis to search for mum in the toilet.
Voila! she appeared right when my sis was in the toilet. She came back from Forever 21, second floor. ~__~ She's so weird. She said she couldn't see us in Mango?! what on earth. In the end, she bought around SGD200 worth of clothes from Forever 21. Waited for my sis and we went to Zara. Bought more shits again. Then we decided to get ice cream at Haagen Dazs! :> after that, my father called our uncle to fetch us, then while walking around, we found Uniqlo! And that was the craziest shit because within 5 min, we walked out of Uniqlo with a fresh bag of new clothes.
And we had to run to the drop-off point to meet our uncle, because security was so tight, drivers aren't allowed to wait at the drop-off point. And when we reached our uncle was trying to negotiate with the lady security guard, which was incredibly shameful for us.
And please don't call us stupid for not using our phones during the 'lost mum' encounter. My dad was calling her countless times and most of the time the call simply couldn't get through. (bad reception in KL). Besides, she wasn't robbed/kidnapped or anything. She was happily shopping in Forever 21. =__=
After I've come back to SG, I feel like I need to buy more shits. While things are cheaper in Malaysia(actually... there isn't mich of a difference), I FEEL THIS NEED WELLING UP INSIDE OF ME. And many of those... aren't really necessary. Material desires. heh.
Perhaps instead of a 2014 resolutions/goal-list, I should start on a shopping list. Pfft.
About
Choo Yun Yu. 19. Singapore.
Archives
December 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
April 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
March 2015
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
April 2016
June 2017
Thanks
Sylvia Plath and her bell jar;elmotreefor his utmost patience in design and coding; with greatly-appreciated help from circuitfusednccxx
