Surprised to find me here at 6am and thinking what an early bird I am? Well, guess again! (No prizes for a correct guess though)
I'm only here because I felt compelled to write something on new years day. After falling asleep on the sofa in the living room at approx 3am nearing 4am and suddenly waking up at 6 thinking it had only been 5min, at most half an hour. (Yes I know, gross choo is breaking new boundaries)
And so I still have my carrot juice and chocolates I had wanted to give Jiawin which I knew/know would fail to do so, and a full stomach of chicken wings and rice wine and carrot juice. My maid had already woken and finished sweeping the floor and is now fastidiously mopping the floor. And here I am lying on my bed and grappling with the mild discomforts my stomach is giving me.
So I spent my first hour of 2015 discussing bjs, using not your lips but your teeth, and the second hour discussing 30 minute pig orgasms with ngiam and Jiawin. (Not really, but thats what I can remember)
That's how I had spent the first 6 hours of 2015, how did you spend yours? Happy new year, everyone.
elmotreefor his utmost patience in design and coding; with greatly-appreciated help from circuitfusednccxx
